Have your Hardwood Floors lost their shine? If so, it may be time to call Heaven’s Best to help restore your floors to their original grandeur! This article explains the 6 steps Heaven’s Best uses to clean your Hardwoods and bring back their shine in Hoover, AL.
You may be cleaning your floors regularly and they still look dull and dirty. This may not be because of anything you are doing. Dirt, sand and moisture can accumulate on hardwoods particularly in entry ways and in high traffic areas. And, the manufacturers of hardwoods actually recommend that they be cleaned from 1-4 times a year. Professionally cleaning them will help them look better as well as preserving your investment. Heaven’s Best process not only gets your floors clean, but it also protects them. We use a multi-step process to ensure your floors are thoroughly cleaned and protected. Here are the 6 Steps we use to clean your Hardwood Floors:
- Commercial Vacuum – We always start by vacuuming up all the dry dirt. We use one of the best Commercial Backpack Vacuums on the market to ensure we pick up as much dust and dirt as possible.
- Sweep & Dust – Next, we Sweep and Dust your floors to remove any remaining dry dirt and dust, so we have a clean slate before we start to clean.
- Proprietary Hardwood Floor Cleaner – Once your floors are free of dust and dirt, we apply our Hardwood Floor cleaner. This product was specifically designed to clean Hardwood and Laminate floors. It is gentle, but strong.
- Buff Out with Textured Pads– Next, we take our Buffers and several different textured pads and we Buff out your floors.
- Sweep & Dust Again – After we finish buffing, we Sweep and Dust your floors again to ensure there is nothing left on the floors.
- Protective Coating – Finally, we apply a Protective Coating to your floors. We have 2 different coatings, high gloss shine or low gloss, matte shine. Take your pick!
As you can see, our cleaning process has many steps to ensure we get your Hardwood looking as close to new as possible. If you are interested, give us a call at (205) 739-1880, or fill out the form below to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE. If you know how large the area is, we can give you a rough estimate over the phone. Or, we can send out one of technicians to measure and give you an exact quote. You will be amazed at how well the 6 Steps Heaven’s Best use to clean your Hardwoods and bring back their shine in Hoover, AL really works. Isn’t it time to let the professionals at Heaven’s Best bring back the shine to your Hardwoods?