Do you have pets? Are they naughty pets that make messes? If you have pets and need Carpet Pet Stain Removal in Hoover AL, then you’ve come to the right place. Here are some inexpensive tips to clean up messes from pets with a few simple household items.
Follow these steps:
- First remove any solids being careful not to push stain into pile.
- For pet urine stains, place several paper towels down and stand on them to soak up as much liquid as possible. Continue process until you have soaked up all the liquid.
- Sponge the area with a solution of 1 teaspoon mild non-alkali detergent and 1 pint lukewarm water. Note: Do not squeeze dish soap directly onto the carpet.
- Blot the stain with an absorbent pad or paper towels.
- Continue the sponging and blotting until no more stain is removed.
- If any stain persists, sponge the area with a solution of 1 tablespoon ammonia to 1 cup warm water. (Do not use ammonia on wool carpet.)
- Blot excess liquid, and continue treatment until no more stain is removed.
- Place an absorbent pad or paper towels over the damp area and weight it down.
- When no more liquid is absorbed, remove the pad and allow area to thoroughly air dry.
Still struggling with the pet stain in your carpet? Let HEAVEN’S BEST CARPET & RUG CLEANERS help you achieve the ultimate desired results with their professional carpet stain removal system. Call us today at (205) 739-1880 to schedule our special Pet Puddle Treatment.
Don’t fret over Carpet Pet Stain Removal in Hoover AL!