Spots, Stains and Spills on Carpets are inevitable and can be aggravating especially if you have kids or pets. Here are some simple Carpet Spot & Stain Removal Tips from Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning of Birmingham, AL. We specialize in spot and stain removal. These basic tips will give you an idea of what to do with most any spot, stain or spill you get. Follow these simple tips and call Heaven’s Best Carpet & Rug Cleaners at (205) 739-1880 to help with stain removal or an entire professional carpet cleaning.
Here are some Spot & Stain Removal Tips to keep in mind before you start:
- When a spot or stain occurs, act quickly! The longer it remains on the carpet, the harder it is to get out!
- Use clean white towels, or paper towels to blot the stain.
- Apply the appropriate spot remover as directed for each type of stain. Heaven’s Best Spot Remover is a great product to use on most any spots or stains. Ask our technicians for a FREE Bottle when they come out to clean your carpets.
- Always work toward the center of the spot.
- Repeat steps if necessary, and always blot between steps with paper towels or a clean white towel.
- Always do a spot removal test on a portion of carpet that is normally not visible.
- Never use bleach!
Remember, these tips are suggested treatments only! If you have any doubts about a particular stain, or if it is an extremely difficult stain, please call Heaven’s Best Carpet and Rug Cleaners at (205) 739-1880 first. We can give you some solutions over the phone, or we can send one of our technicians out to help clean up the stain. Don’t get down about mishaps on your carpets, try these simple Carpet Spot & Stain Removal Tips from Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning of Birmingham, AL. For additional information, please fill out the form below.