This year has flown by and I can’t believe that the holiday season is upon us. It's time for some Holiday Cleaning Tips and Tricks in Birmingham, Alabama. Holidays mean friends and family come together to celebrate the season and to spend time together. Are you having guests in for the holidays? If so, is your home ready for guests? If not, Heaven’s Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning can help you prepare for the hustle and bustle.
The Holidays are coming & so are the In-laws!
Is your home ready for holiday guests? A clean home not only looks good, but is also important for your health. Here are some simple tips and tricks to help you prepare for holiday guests.
- Dusting – Dust/disinfect ceiling vents, fan blades, blinds, light switches, doorways, doors/doorknobs, walls, and wood furniture (bookshelves, cabinets and handles, dressers, nightstands).
- Kitchen – Wipe down all kitchen surfaces and clean with disinfectant. This includes: countertops, sink, backsplashes, stovetop, oven, cabinet interiors, fridge exterior, shelves, and handles, microwave interior and exterior, and any other surfaces or appliances that are exposed to weekly use. Pay special attention to tile, grout, and porous surfaces (like granite countertops) since grime in these areas can be stubborn. For professional tile and grout cleaning, call a cleaning company such as Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning to make your tile and grout shine again.
- Bathroom – Clean and disinfect every surface in your bathroom including: walls, mirrors, shelves, shower curtains/curtain rod, sink, water faucet/knobs, toilet, towel racks, toilet paper holder, trash cans, hamper, tile, tub, and faucet/shower head.
- Guest Rooms – Pay special attention to guest rooms that aren’t regularly used. Clean sheets and bed frames, and use Lysol or a similar product for mattresses and pillows, nightstands, and of course doorknobs. Mattresses can get especially grimy over the years. To get a deep clean on a dirty mattress, call Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning at (205) 618-9150 for our special holiday rates. We can clean and deodorize your mattress either before or after guests.
- Furniture – Vacuum any upholstered furniture, use Lysol to disinfect upholstered furniture in your living room, and hire a professional cleaning company like Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning to deep clean and deodorize your upholstery. We can help with cleaning and disinfecting couches, sofas, love seats, chairs, and pillows.
For all your deep cleaning needs, contact your local professional cleaning company, Heaven’s Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning. Give us a call at (205) 618-9150 to clean your carpets, upholstery, hardwoods or tile floors. We can help you prepare for guests and get your home in spic-n-span shape. Try these Holiday Cleaning Tips and Tricks in Birmingham Alabama, then if you still need help getting your home ready for the holidays, contact Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning at (205) 618-9150. Or, use the form below to send us an immediate email. Happy Holiday’s from our family to yours!