Heaven’s Best Carpet & Rug Cleaners do a lot of work for Realtors and Home Stagers here in the Birmingham, AL metro area. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when you are moving in. Moving Tip 5 to have your carpets professionally cleaned in Birmingham, AL is probably the most important of all of them.
- Change the locks on the doors
- Re-program the garage door opener
- Swap out the furnace filter
- Change the batteries in smoke alarm/carbon monoxide detectors
- Have Carpets Professionally Cleaned before moving in. (Also, Heaven’s Best recommends you have Scotchgard/Carpet Protection applied so that your carpets will staying looking clean longer.) The easiest and best time to have your carpets cleaned and protected is before you move in as every inch of carpet will be cleaned and scotch guarded. Heaven’s Best has some excellent specials to make getting this done easy and affordable.
- Have your Upholstery Professionally Cleaned. If you are moving in and you are bringing your old furniture, an easy way to freshen it up is to have it professionally cleaned. Heaven’s Best has special equipment and cleaning solutions for cleaning upholstery so it will look almost like new!
- If the Tile and Grout in your new home looks dull or dirty, call Heaven’s Best for a Tile and Grout cleaning. Our Grout cleaning solution partners with our scrubbing buffers to clean grout so it looks clean and bright again. And, when we finish cleaning, we reseal it so it will stay clean longer.
- Finally, on moving day, get your bed put together first. That way you can quit unpacking at any time and get some sleep immediately.
Follow these tips, especially Moving Tip 5 to have your carpets professionally cleaned in Birmingham, AL. Call Heaven’s Best Carpet & Rug Cleaners today at (205) 739-1880 to schedule an appointment today. We can help make your move much easier! Call us now in Birmingham, AL at (205) 739-1880, and in Chelsea, AL at (205) 618-9150.