Who doesn’t love a brand new puppy? We do at Heaven’s Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. But, we definitely don’t like the accidents and messes they make. Here are a couple simple tips to help with removing Puppy or Pet Stains from your carpets in Birmingham, AL.
If the urine stain is still wet, follow these steps:
1. Soak up as much of the urine as possible with clean towels or paper towels. Try to absorb as much as possible. Lay the towels down and stand on them for a minute to help absorb as much liquid as you can until the spot is barely damp.
2. Rinse the “accident area” thoroughly with cool clean water. After rinsing, soak up as much of the water as possible with either a wet vacuum. If you don’t have a wet vacuum, blot with clean towels or paper towels until dry.
3. Use a high-quality pet odor neutralizer. You can purchase these from Petco, or Pet Smart, or any Pet Store. Be sure to read and follow the directions accurately so you do not bleach or dye your carpet.
If the urine spot is already dry when you notice it, it will be much harder to clean, but follow these steps:
1. Rewet and Rinse the spot with plain cool water.
2. Blot up as much of the stain as possible with towels or paper towels after it is has be rewet. If you have a wet vacuum, suck up as much of the spot as possible. Rewet a couple times, or as needed to get the spot or stain out.
3. Use a high-quality pet odor neutralizer once the area is really clean (available at pet supply stores). Again, be sure to read and follow the cleaner's directions for use, including testing the cleaner on a small, hidden portion of fabric first to be sure it doesn't stain.
If you still need help, call Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning at (205) 618-9150. We have specialized equipment and professional strength pet and urine stain and odor removal products that work very well. Don’t struggle any longer trying to remove Puppy Pet Stains from your Carpets in Birmingham AL, Heaven’s Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning can help solve your problem. Contact us today!